TestimonialsClient Testimonials and Reviews
I was recently traveling on business in Houston and was caught with a tiny amount marijuana. All it takes in Texas is half a joint and you are in a world of hurt. Dumb mistake on my part. Let me be the first to advise everyone in a similar situation, you will need strong representation. The Houston court system is beyond challenging and unbelievably confusing.
What I thought was no big deal could’ve meant losing my license, probation, and possibly more jail time. Typically people hate attorneys, David saved me in a huge way. He treated me like a friend and always kept me posted on the status of my case. He was willing to work with me due to my work schedule and he came to his office, before it even opened, to meet me. Because of his experience and persistence my case was dropped. I am so thankful I found him and would highly recommend his service. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.
David is a consummate professional. Through a normal background check I found out I had a very old warrant, I attempted to call the county and they would’t even talk to me. It could have cost me my job. I contacted David (one of the challenges is I live 500 miles away); and he secured a dismissal the next day, saving my career. He cut right through the red tape. I’d highly recommend David to anyone!
I was recently charged with assault on a peace officer which is a felon charge. I have never been in trouble with the law in my life. I was raised in a strict catholic house I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hired David after dealing with a bad lawyer. He picked up the slack with no problem. David did everything in his power to get the charges dropped. I left with a misdemeanor charge and 6 months probation. David answered ALL of my phone calls & emails. He showed up to every court setting and didn’t send anyone for him. I would highly recommend David to anyone.
David was very helpful and knowledgeable about my case, and was very concerned about my well being, and that means a lot having someone there to help you through trying times. David is a lawyer that I could count on thank you David.
What Other Attorneys Have to Say About David
- “David is among an elite group of not only criminal defense lawyers, but lawyers at large, with the skill, experience and temperament to deliver results in matters of the highest stakes.”
- “I worked with David at the Harris County District Attorney’s office here in Houston. I have personally watched David prepare for and try two murders and I have personally tried a family violence case with David. He is at his soul a phenomenal trial lawyer and a tireless preparer. He is ready when his case is called by the judge and God help you if you are the opposing counsel and you are unprepared for David. He is widely regarded in the criminal court house of Houston as a first rate advocate and is known to have a vast array of experience covering criminal matters from misdemeanor to felony.”
- “I have known David Nachtigall for more than sixteen years. David is hard-working, creative, and very intelligent. He maintains well-grounded perspective and offers insight and common sense. David has the ideal background as an honors graduate from the University of Texas School of Law, a seasoned prosecutor, and a board-certified criminal attorney. He is an eloquent, charismatic, and experienced trial lawyer who is smarter than his competition—both the criminal defense attorneys and the prosecutors. David should be your first consideration for a criminal matter in Texas.”
- “I highly recommend David Nachtigall. Without a doubt, David will be sure to handle all of your needs with the care you deserve. David is an exceptional attorney who is dedicated to providing his clients with timely and thorough representation. David is dedicated to bringing the best results for his clients, guiding them through every step of the way.”
- “I have known David for over 20 years and there is no one in whom I have more confidence and trust. David’s counsel and advice is one of the big reasons that I became a lawyer. I’m so glad that David has struck out on his own. I now have a go-to attorney to refer friends, family, and professional contacts when I’m approached with a criminal law issue. David does his homework and always makes sure he’s the smartest person in the room. He’s a smart, professional and an incredibly skilled attorney.”
- “David is an intelligent, thoughtful problem solver who brings a creative approach to each issue a complex case presents. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him, and would highly recommend him for both criminal defense and business cases.”